GTA Plus is the new GTA Online subscription on PS5, Xbox Series X
Grand Theft Auto In line will soon have a monthly subscription service for new and existing players, Rockstar Games announced on Friday. The service, GTA Plus, will come with a variety of benefits for the price of $5.99 per month, including exclusive rewards.
Every month subscribers will receive new items and bonuses such as in-game money, upgrades and special discounts. GTA Plus members will also be able to purchase even better Shark Cards to get more bang for their buck on microtransaction purchases.
GTA Plus is exclusive to GTA online players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, where the game launched earlier this month alongside Auto grand theft 5.
Here’s the full list of Rockstar’s GTA Plus perks for its first month, March 29 through April 27:
- GTA$500,000 paid automatically to your Maze bank account
- The Principe Deveste Eight – plus a free upgrade from Hao’s Special Works before it becomes available to the general public – plus HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch liveries
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, features an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost
- Cancellation of LS Car Meet membership fees. Current LS Car Meet with GTA Plus members will receive a GTA$50,000 refund during this event period
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost
- The Gusset Frog T-shirt and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe
- Conveyor livery for Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop
- 3x GTA$ & RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series
- 2X Car Meet Rep on Street Race Series
Subscribers will need to claim these rewards from their various providers each month or risk losing them. Each month, Rockstar will reveal a new list of items coming to GTA Plus, similar to the one above. Note that GTA Plus is a recurring subscription, so once you sign up, you’ll be automatically charged the monthly cost of $5.99 until you cancel (which, according to Rockstar, you can do at any time. ).
While Rockstar focused almost entirely on the new GTA Plus service in its announcement on Friday, the publisher also assured players that online membership is an addition to GTA onlineThe usual events of , which will remain accessible to all players.